5 DAYS UNTIL THE ROSE BOWL!!
If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- One of the fun traditions every Rose Bowl is the trip to Disneyland. The Huskies seemed to enjoy themselves:
— Washington Football (@UW_Football) December 27, 2018
- Here’s Adam Jude’s story on the team in LA and Petersen’s roller coaster experience he’d like not to repeat.
- Also from Jude is his Q&A with Bush Hamdan as he prepares for Ohio State.
- A first look preview from the News Tribune, who put the onus on the Husky defense to win the game.
- From a more neutral perspective, here’s the Bleacher Report preview.
- Buckeye Wire examines the Huskies and says it will be up to the back 7 to stop Ohio State if they want to win.
- Really great and in-depth stuff here: