Not a creature was stirring, not even a krampus.
If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Top UW pass rushing target Laiatu Latu took an official visit to Seattle this past weekend and now has moved up his commitment date to tonight. Hmm…
Due to conflicts on December 31st, I will be announcing tomorrow, December 18th at 6:00 pm. Im sorry about the change, Thank you.
— TuTu (@alaiatulatu) December 18, 2018
- Brandon Huffman at 247 ($) has an interview with Latu about his visit this past weekend and his commitment announcement tonight.
- Scott Eklund at Dawgman ($) has his final recruiting blog before the early signing period with updates on Asa Turner, Laiatu Latu, Kyle Ford,and Puka Nacua.
- The Dawgman guys also have a quick interview with Ty Jones who says that adversity only makes him work harder.
- The Athletic ($) has an interesting profile of a company (of which Washington is a client) that has decades of track data to help identify prospects by their raw athleticism for their position.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic ($) has a profile of incoming local QB recruit Dylan Morris who has come back from surgery on his ankle in 2017.
- Jon Wilner has his Pac-12 Bowl picks for the remaining P12 games.
- Lauren Kirschman at the TNT writes that the Huskies always believed they’d get a 2nd game in the Rose Bowl this season despite some rocky moments.