If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Seattle Times has a full transcript of Coach Petersen’s weekly press conference from Monday afternoon. And here’s the full video in case you’d rather watch it.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic ($) submits his entry in the worst game in Seattle Sports history with the 2008 Apple Cup. Read at your own peril.
- Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay ($) mention both Byron Murphy and Taylor Rapp going in-depth on some of the best draft eligible secondary players in the country.
- Washington finally offered 2021 QB recruit Sam Huard over the weekend who might be the best young passer in the country. You also might’ve heard of his dad and uncle.
- Maybe Mike MacIntyre’s been fired by Colorado and maybe he hasn’t. A report came out last night saying that he had been axed but that report was disputed this morning. He’s supposed to talk to the media this afternoon so we’ll know shortly.
- Here’s Coach Hopkins’ press conference following Washington’s 66-63 win last night against San Diego.
- A tough break (literally) for freshman PG who will be out for the rest of the non-conference after suffering an injury with 6 freaking seconds left in the Auburn debacle. This is eerily reminiscent of Michael Carter III last year who suffered a similar injury at almost the same point in the season.
Freshman guard Elijah Hardy broke his hand during the loss to Auburn, per UW. He’ll be out up to 6 weeks.
— Lauren Kirschman (@laurenkirschman) November 13, 2018
- The Washington Men’s Soccer team made the NCAA tournament and will start it off with a game against Lipscomb on Thursday 11/15.