If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The News Tribune has a feature on freshman tight end Cade Otton, who has added 25 pounds since being named the Class 2A player of the year as a senior at Tumwater High School.
- Alec Dietz from The Daily previews the UW/Utah game, which poses a tough challenge for the Dawgs in both opponent and venue.
- Ty Jones is heading home to Utah, and Lauren Kirschman of The News Tribune writes that he will have plenty of support in the stands.
- ESPN reporters make their week three picks, and the Huskies are nearly a unanimous pick to beat Utah.
- Kirk Herbstreit and Ian Fitzsimmons from ESPN hype up the UW/Utah game, with Herbstreit saying if it featured east coast teams it would be one of the most talked about matchups of Week Three.
- Here are some highlights from the Chris Petersen Show with Tony Castricone.
Familiar look for Saturday night:
— Alec Dietz (@AlecCDietz) September 14, 2018
Volleyball improves to 6-2 with win at Boise St. The Huskies play two games today as the Boise St. Classic tournament continues.
— Washington Volleyball (@UWVolleyball) September 14, 2018
Price, Polk, Kasen, ASJ, and a big second half: