If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Go Huskies has tons of info in their Gameweek Preview.
- ArizonaSports previews the Saturday night matchup.
- Bleacher Report wonders if the decline of Jake Browning and the UW offense means the Stanford/Oregon game is a battle for the Pac-12 North.
- Alec Dietz of The Daily looks at the struggles of the UW offense and what can be done.
- In their “Notebook,” The Daily touches on the UW rushing attack, and how ASU has fared against the run so far in 2018.
- Scott Hanson from The Seattle Times recaps Chris Petersen’s press conference where the coach says ASU’s defense is unpredictable and a big challenge to run against.
- Jayson Jenks from The Athletic ($) has a great piece on Don James, and how his Thursday speeches became legend.
- If you’re not tired of reading about UW/ESPN/Cupcakes et al. then click.
Dawgman gameweek coverage:
It’s not Gameday but…
— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) September 20, 2018
- The Players’ Tribune has this talk with Isaiah Thomas and Markelle Fultz, where Thomas is the interviewer and both players talk about how they are ready to put 2017-2018 behind them.
NO. 13 UW takes down Wazzu to improve to 9-2:
Recap: @UWVolleyball jumps out in front early, beats WSU in five sets to open Pac-12 play with a win
— The Daily Sports (@UWDailySports) September 21, 2018