If you want to continue to keep up-to-date with information regarding Washington Huskies athletics all in a person effortless-to-digest structure, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Percy Allen notes that the Huskies naturally dropped out of the AP Poll subsequent their decline to Cal and slender acquire at Stanford and Jerry Palm plunged the Huskies to a 10-seed.
- Joe Lunardi was considerably considerably less severe and has Washington as an 8-seed in Salt Lake Town and he is desperate to undertaking a UW-Syracuse initial spherical matchup for about the 8th time this season.
- Bracket Matrix, which is a compilation of 110 mock brackets across the net, has the Huskies as the past #8 seed as of Tuesday morning.
- Jon Rothstein for SI thinks that the Pac-12 must take into consideration adding Gonzaga due to the fact evidently he is unaware that soccer exists just about everywhere but in Spokane…
- Stewart Mandel at The Athletic ($) lists Chris Petersen as the 3rd very best mentor in university soccer.
- Most Seattle place admirers would be alright with this consequence as Matt Miller jobs Taylor Rapp as the #21 choose to the Seahawks and Byron Murphy to the Raiders at #24 in his publish-merge mock draft.
- The Husky DB’s finished up the merge yesterday and Taylor Rapp in distinct place up some excellent agility numbers and led all safeties in the 20-property shuttle
Best official small shuttles for safeties at #NFLCombine:
— NFL Draft (@NFLDraft) March 4, 2019