Typing with frozen fingers, relying on my temperate bitterness over Max stealing all the very good dots for yesterday’s article to hold me heat.
- Coach Pete … why ya’ gotta’ loathe?
- Mike Hopkins jumped on with Brock and Salk to notify all. Fantastic podcast for a chilly commute.
Teams That Will Regress Most in 2019 from @BleacherReport:
-UW Huskies: “Unless Eason is just unbelievable in his return to motion, it could be a .500 season for the Huskies”
-Fresno St: “Season opening online games (USC & Minnesota) could be a disaster” https://t.co/0DGFIvXEEa
— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) January 28, 2019
- Sister website Running a blog the Boys has a draft preview on Taylor Rapp
- The Asa Turner recruiting saga proceeds. Our mates at 1 Foot Down seem to be to be hearing the similar term that has been filtering all around the Husky rumor mill:
With all indications pointing toward Asa Turner signing with the Washington Huskies soon, there is technically a scholarship “open” according to Notre Dame’s rely.
- Talking of recruiting, someone is lookin’ very good!
- Bonus dot: we have not even counted the wind chill nevertheless:
Stay heat, Dawgs.